Here's how to fix Zone is not active yet issue you face when you first register for a domain on freenom.
It does not matter that you have a free or premium domain. I buy a domain from freenom but after one day it shows that the zone is not active yet. I wait for a day to resolve the issue automatically. But after a day it remains the same as I left. So start to fix it myself and I succeed. So I'm here with a guide to help you to fix this issue.
How to Fix 'Zone is Not Active Yet' issue in Freenom.com?
4. On this page click on Use default nameservers. Then click Change Nameservers.
6. That's it! You are done. Now can edit your Manage Freedom DNS.
- First, go to domains and click manage domain.
- Then click nameservers in the menu of management tools.
- On that page select default nameservers.
- and save changes by clicking Change Nameservers.
- Is Freenom is good for the premium domain?
- Yes! of course why not, you just need a domain, it doesn't matter from where you buy the domain.
- Is the freenom is cheap domain provider than others?
- Yes, it provides free domain names as well as premium domain names at low prices. You can save up to 2 to 3 dollars per domain.
Guys, Hope I cover all aspects but If you find any mistake in the tutorial please tell me in comments below. I hope you like the guide. Please comment below if you face any problem or have any suggestion.